Dear Hiring Managers:
As a highly skilled and client-centric professional with more than 10 years of customer service experience, I am confident that I could make a significant contribution to your salon.
As a graduate from Citrus College’s Cosmetology Program, my education coupled with my experience is sure to make me an immediate asset to any team. My expertise lies in actively listening to clients and providing an outstanding level of service to ensure maximum customer satisfaction and a generous repeat and referral customer base. With my talent for consulting with clients and up-selling salon services, I am excited to put my knowledge and skills to work for your salon and ensure optimal client experiences.
The following skills demonstrate my qualifications for most positions within the salon:
- Performing comprehensive hair styling services—including men’s and women’s cuts, color processing, highlights, and specialty treatments—while striving to ensure full client satisfaction with the end results.
- Maintaining a high return customer rate as a stylist with Curlicue Salon in Covina, CA.
- Personally maintaining a client book of dozens; scheduling appointments, demonstrating and selling products, and educating customers on techniques to achieve and maintain healthy hair.
- Fostering rewarding relationships with customers through my comprehensive hair care and product knowledge and my warm, personable demeanor.
- Keeping abreast of new and emerging style trends, and attending ongoing training classes and workshops to advance technique and knowledge.
I am confident in my ability to provide outstanding hair styling services to new and existing customers, and I am prepared to enhance client satisfaction and exceed peoples expectations for any role in the salon.
I look forward to discussing my qualifications with you. Thank you for your consideration, and I hope to hear from you soon.