- Acrylic, Dip Powder & Gel Nails
- Manicures and Pedicures
- Shampooing and Scalp Massage
- Blow-outs and Thermal styling with flat iron and Marcel curling iron
- Women’s-Men’s and Children’ haircuts
- Clipper-cuts, Fades and Line-Ups
- Color Formulation and Color Correction
- Foil-Highlighting and Balayage Techniques
- Brazilian Blow-Out and Keratin Treatments
- Perms and Roller-Sets
- Wedding and Special Event hairstyles and up-do’s
- Face and Body Waxing
Customer Service, Sales & Marketing Skills:
- Fosters rewarding relationships with customers through her comprehensive hair care and product knowledge and her warm, personable demeanor.
- Has superb conflict resolution techniques and communication skills.
- Helps analyze and develop sales and marketing strategy by launching promotions and marketing campaigns that maintain healthy margins.
- Regularly meets or exceeds monthly sales growth goals.
- Drives sales through the optimization of services and retail product assortment and retail sales forecasting.
- Proven experience selling across various online channels like social media and other big-name platforms.
Hairstylist | Curlicue Salon in Covina, CA
April 2019 to Present (Full-Time)
- Provides various beauty services to clients such as hair shampooing, cutting, coloring, perming and thermal-styling.
- Schedules client’s appointments.
- Demonstrates and sells salon products to clients and guests.
- Keeps salon clean and organized according to state board standards and regulations.
Student Hairstylist | Citrus College Cosmetology in Glendora, CA
February 2018 to April 2019 (Full-Time)
- Performed hair services such as shampooing, blow-outs, thermal styling, men-women-and-children’s haircuts, clipper-cuts, coloring, foil-highlights, balayage, perming, chemical-relaxing, special event hairstyles and up-do’s.
- Also performed skin and nail services such as waxing, manicures, pedicures and make-up application.
- Students perform services on a part time schedule with an instructor present to help guide them during the services.
- Graduation: April 16, 2019
- Passed State Board Exam: April 24, 2019
Sales & Marketing Manager | Vuco Precision Machining, Inc. in Baldwin Park, CA
April, 2014 to April, 2019 (Part-Time)
- Responsible for generating new customer leads and creating strong customer relationships.
- Shopify, Ebay, and MFG.com Account Manager
- Creates and analyzes sales reports, monitoring marketing ROI and tracking sales goals
- Responsible for new customer on-boarding and account management
- Developed and manages WordPress web site
- Manages Google, Yelp, Bing and other search engine Analytics & AdWords Campaigns
- Uses SEO/SEM techniques to create top ranking ads and searches
- Creates original advertising using Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office 360
- Deploys MailChimp email marketing campaigns
- Manages online presence on multiple Social Media platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest and more
- Coordinates and attends CNC Manufacturing and Tooling Trade Shows
Sales & Marketing Coordinator | South Bay International, Inc. in Fontana, CA
August, 2012 to January, 2018 (Full-Time)
- Manages listings and sales growth on multiple online marketplaces including Overstock, Walmart, Sam’s Club, Wayfair, Amazon Vendor and Sellers Central
- On-boards new products to multiple e-commerce channels
- Updates web content and ensure all products are represented in the best possible manner by leveraging all content avenues including copy, images and reviews
- On-boards new e-commerce and brick & mortar customer accounts
- Works with multiple departments to implement new customer t&c’s, pricing, invoicing procedures, order processing and routing guides
- Creates and analyzes sales reports, reporting trends to sales and marketing teams
- Coordinates product promotions and marketing campaigns, maintains marketing calendars and campaign agreements
- Manages inventory feeds and allocation for multiple key accounts
- Prepares new product presentations and product samples
- Assists sales and marketing teams, B2B customers, and 3rd party vendors as needed
- Participates in Furniture Industry Trade Shows
Sales & Account Manager | Tri-County Gear Off-Road Shop in Pomona, CA
March, 2010 to August, 2012 (Full-Time)
- Account Manager to a portfolio of Off-Road Industry B2B and B2C accounts
- Coordinated and attended Off-Road Industry Trade Shows
- Generated new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Suggested ideas and solutions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Reported on the status of sales accounts and transactions to company stakeholders
- Acted as the primary point of contact to handle customers’ individual needs
- Resolved conflicts and provided solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Provided administrative support to company proprietor
E-Rate Grant Application Coordinator | CSM Consulting, Inc. in Ontario, CA
August, 2008 to February, 2010 (Full-Time)
- Assisted in gathering financial documents needed in the administration and audit process of the E-Rate Grant application program
- Performed on site audits at dozens of Southern California Schools and District Offices
- Utilized Adobe Suite & Microsoft Office with a focus in Access, Word and Excel throughout the grant process
- Interfaced with applicants, grantees and staff throughout the process to ensure timely and accurate applications and communications
- Maintained databases and document retention policies for grant application data and files
- Provided administrative support to CEO, VP, CPA’s and Consultants
Accounting Coordinator |Vavrinek, Trine, Day & Co. in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
October, 2007 to April, 2008 (Full-Time)
- Accounting Coordinator Duties included being a Microsoft Excel and Word Specialist
- Utilized advanced tools and features in Microsoft Office and SharePoint to format and print/bind Municipal and Education District Audit Reports
- Maintained client account records, billable time reports and updated databases to reflect changes
- Ensured all reports were accurate and legitimate by using a company standardized QC Process
- Provided administrative support to partners, CPA’s and staff accountants
Front Desk Receptionist |Ricciolo’s Salon & Spa in La Verne, CA
March, 2006 to August, 2007 (Part-Time)
- Answered phones, booked appointments for clients and called clients to confirm appointments
- Performed transactions for client services with point-of-sale system and salon scheduling software
- Greeted clients with a friendly smile and walked them to the proper station
- Kept the salon front clean, professional looking and inviting
- Sold appropriate retail to clients after their salon appointments
- Served clients refreshments and beverages
- Deep-cleaned the entire salon on a weekly basis
Administrative Assistant |Horizon Communities in Rancho Cucamonga, CA
June, 2005 to August, 2007 (Full-Time)
- Provided administrative support like Data entry of home owner warranty claims
- Became the companies licensed notary to assist escrow and realtors.
- Filing, making copies and sending faxes
- Answering and directing phone calls for the CEO, CFO, VP, Escrow and Accounting Departments
- Utilized customer-relation management software to manage homeowner data and warranty claims
- Coordinated and attended construction industry trade shows and events
Customer Service Representative | JCPenney’s in Chino, CA
February, 2006 to September, 2006 (Full-Time)
- Customer Service Representative duties in the Delivery Resolution Center included:
- Resolving delivery and service problems by selecting and explaining the best solutions to solve the problem
- Expediting correction by using the most efficient resources ie. phone, fax or supervisor involvement
- Following up to ensure resolution
- Provided administrative support as needed:
- Data entry
- Filing and making copies
- Sending faxes
- Answering and directing phone calls for the Furniture and Mattress Warranty Departments
Retail Sales Associate | Abbercrombie & Fitch in Rancho Cucamonga, CA | Hollister Co. in Montclair, CA
October, 2004 to March, 2006 (Part-Time)
- Greeted customers, answered questions and directed customers to merchandise within the store
- Operated cash register and inputted credit card applications and store membership applications into company database
- Achieved daily sales goal by cross selling and promoting additional products and opening new credit card accounts
- Maintained a clean and organized sales floor
- Introduced promotions and opportunities to customers
- Thoroughly learned the brands entire product line along with seasonal apparel.
- Responded to telephone inquiries
- Strove for quick complaint resolution; commended by supervisor for the ability to resolve problems right away and avoid escalation of issues
- Performed daily department tasks including stocking, creating merchandise displays, re-merchandising, pricing markdowns, transferring merchandise, inventory control, and processing transactions
BNI – Business Networking International Member • Glendora, CA
- Member of Glendora BNI Chapter Since: 10/2019
Education & Certifications:
Barbicide Standard & COVID-19 Certification • Online Certification
- Both Certificate of Completion Received: 5/16/2020
Brazilian Blow Out Certification • Online Certification
- Certificate of Completion Received: 2/20/2020
Young Nails Mastering Acrylic Nails One-Week-Course • Anaheim, CA
- Certificate of Completion Received: 8/16/2019
California Board of Cosmetology License
- License Valid Until: 4/30/2021
Citrus Community College • Glendora, CA
- Cosmetology Certificate of Completion Received: April, 2019
Pomona Catholic High School • Pomona, CA
- Graduated with Diploma: Class of 2005
Acrylic Nail Demonstration • Citrus College • November, 2019
- She performs acrylic nail demonstrations to students and aspiring cosmetologists using the Young Nails application style at Citrus College’s Cosmetology Department.
Cosmetology Club • Citrus College • September, 2018 to April, 2019
- Formerly the Cosmo Club’s Secretary, her duties included taking official meeting minutes during each meeting and keep the club’s goals organized and on track.
- The club meets weekly to discuss and organize new activities and opportunities to volunteer and gain real-world experience in the beauty industry before they graduate the program.
- She personally provides employment coaching through resume assistance and interview training to students getting ready to graduate and head into the beauty industry.
La Fetra Community Center • Glendora, CA • December, 2018
- Volunteer Hairdresser and Manicurist to Senior Citizens.
Citrus College Hair Competition • Citrus College • October, 2018
- She helped organize the Cosmetology Departments yearly hair competition.
- She was also the hostess for the event and stood on stage to announce each contestant.
Foothill Unity Center • Santa Anita, CA • August, 2018
- Volunteer Hairdresser and Manicurist to School Aged Children.